cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a box with 2 months movies but had to sign up for one month free trial

Hi all,

I just bought a box with a 2 month movie promotion as part of the package (voucher code inside). I had to sign up to NOWTV since I'm new and had to choose a package option (so I chose the 30 day movie free trial).

Can I continue with my 30 day free trial and then at the end, apply the voucher code to get the 2 month of movies that came with the box (effectively getting 3 months of movies in total)?

Or, do I need to cancel the 30 day trial immediately (to prevent being charged at the end of the period) and apply the 2 month voucher code now?

Advice appreciated.

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

You are definitely on your 30 day free trial now, yep?

If so, you can apply your 2 month voucher that came with your box today. You will not be charged after your free trial expires, because your 2 month voucher will kick in as soon as your free trial ends (so you will in effect get three months total).

BUT you will be charged at the end of your 2 month voucher if you don't cancel your pass in the final month. Don't be tempted to cancel any earlier though - the system checks at the end of each monthly period and if you've cancelled the pass the service stops then, thus you would lose the second month.

So to put it all in one sentence: apply your voucher now, cancel when you are in the last month of your 2 month voucher. 🙂

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.