cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday cinema deal

I’m a brand new customer for NowTV, I haven’t taken up any deals or vouchers yet.  If I do the 14 day trial for cinema, would I still be able to take advantage of the 2 for 1 Black Friday deal for Cinema and add this on to the end of the free trial?  Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah unfortunately because the account is setup you're classed as an existing customer. To get those new customer Black Friday offers you need to create a new account as part of the process for taking up the offer. You should still take a free trial if you have the start free trial button showing on your My Account > My Passes page.

You'd also be entitled to the £99 for 12 months Ent and Cinema Black Friday deal for existing users.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore my last post sorry
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So am I right that if I'm an existingcustomer with no deals on at the moment I can only do the 12 months cinema and entertainment pass at £99 and not the £55 for just the cinema pass for 12 months ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That's correct you mustn't be on any offers or having any vouchers that are more than 30 days left on your account.

You need to be quick mind, has the £99 12 month entertainment & cinema offer closes at 23.59 tonight.