cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday cinema deal

I’m a brand new customer for NowTV, I haven’t taken up any deals or vouchers yet.  If I do the 14 day trial for cinema, would I still be able to take advantage of the 2 for 1 Black Friday deal for Cinema and add this on to the end of the free trial?  Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah unfortunately because the account is setup you're classed as an existing customer. To get those new customer Black Friday offers you need to create a new account as part of the process for taking up the offer. You should still take a free trial if you have the start free trial button showing on your My Account > My Passes page.

You'd also be entitled to the £99 for 12 months Ent and Cinema Black Friday deal for existing users.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the 2 for 1 offer is only for brand new customers who sign up to an account when taking up that offer, so you won't be able to get the 14 day free trial as well, you'll need to choose one or the other when signing up.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Just noticed you've had your forum account for a while so I'm guessing you might already have your NOW TV account but haven't taken up the 14 day free trial for cinema yet? If that's the case the Black Friday deal for existing customers is 12 months cinema and entertainment for £99.

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Andy for the answer, although I have had an account for sometime, I basically logged into NOWTV through my Sky.com account as we still have a sky package but at the time was still deciding to switch to NOWTV. I’m about to switch now and have purchased a NOWTV smart box.  I haven’t had a free trial, I thought maybe I still could as I have never used NOWTV. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah unfortunately because the account is setup you're classed as an existing customer. To get those new customer Black Friday offers you need to create a new account as part of the process for taking up the offer. You should still take a free trial if you have the start free trial button showing on your My Account > My Passes page.

You'd also be entitled to the £99 for 12 months Ent and Cinema Black Friday deal for existing users.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy, thanks again for the info, I  will set up another account to get a free trial, shame I can’t do it because I already have a sky account, I didn’t realise this.  I understand now that because Black Friday is a special deal, I won’t get the free trial as well.  At least I know now, thanks! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries. Just to check you've got it right, as I know it's all a bit confusing--

1. With your existing account, if you've not had a free trial in the past, you should be able to get a free trial by going to your My Account > My Passes and clicking any start free trial buttons. Don't forget they will turn into a paid pass at the end so cancel before then if you don't want this to happen.

If you are interested in the 12 months cinema and entertainment for £99 you can also get this on your existing account, just go to www.nowtv.com/home/existing

2. If it's just the 2 for 1 Black Friday offer for new customers you're interested in you would need to set up a new account for this, and you wouldn't get a free trial as well in this case.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy, thank you that seems to be a lot clearer now, it did seem very confusing at the time!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m a current NOWTV user and currently on a deal which ends 28th January, would I be able to buy the Black Friday deal on Thursday as I would then be in my last 30 days of the current deal
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yep, you'd need your offer to be finishing in December, sorry.