cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing on NOW TV Cinema

Hi,

I have recently joined NOW TV due to a 2 month pass i recieved after I purchased a Playstation 4. After activating my account and reddeming my voucher i was told i was to be billed on the 1st of January 2017, i saw this in My Bills. However, when i went to My Passes, it showed that my 2 month pass would start after the 14 day free trial and bill be on the 1st of March. I just wanted to ask if I would be billed on the 1st of January or if it would take my voucher and bill me on the 1st of March. Any help is appreciated.

ThanksSmiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hiand welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Are you 100% sure that you actually applied the voucher pass code? It comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

In order to check which NOW TV services are currently active and have expired I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum (using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device) you click on areas such as 'My Passes' and 'View my bills' where you'll find all your subscriptions and purchases itemised.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes, it has definitelybeen applied.

Omar
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay... The next step

When you vist: My Account -> My Passes and select the purple 'down arrow'  here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the first yellow highlighted' line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

offer ends on dates.PNG

What do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you applied your voucher, and by what you describe, you have, then the voucher will kick in after your trial automatically so you would not be billed until that voucher expires.

Sounds perfectly fine, the free trial takes you to 1st Jan at which point your voucher starts for 2 month, then 1st march payment will go from your card unless you cancel or apply another voucher.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. That sounds great but I would just like to make sure because above the payment information in my passes it states:
'A part-month payment will be taken between the trial and your voucher'-
I wasn't sure what this meant.

Omar
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In response to SeeMoreDigital

Hi,
It states that I will have a part-month payment between my trial and voucher. But below this is shows that my trial ends on January 1st and my voucher is taken up straightaway- it shows that my first payment would be on the 1st of March. I wasn't sure what the "part-month payment" was.

Thanks
Omar
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had that same message too, but now that my 4 month Cinema voucher has started I checked "View My Bills" and there is one which states...

"Subscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass

(Your subscription cost has been discounted by 100%)" and a listed credit card payment of £0.00."

..and in "My Passes" it says the first payment will be taken in late April, but will probably buy and apply a further voucher during that last month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
Thanks for confirming for me.

Omar