cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed twice

Anyone know how to get in touch? We are being billed twice for the movies and it wont let us cancel online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I've stopped the auto renew via iTunes as your website wouldn't let me cancel the other subscription. Hopefully this should sort out the issue. If not then I will be in touch.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I've stopped the auto renew via iTunes as your website wouldn't let me cancel the other subscription. Hopefully this should sort out the issue. If not then I will be in touch.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me, i've been billed twice but cancelled my movies past last month anyway so shouldn't have been billed at all! Can anyone help? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been billed twice also, for movies and entertainment package.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

That being said... Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As @SeeMoreDigital says this does sound like you have 2 accounts. I'll send you an email with a request for some more info to help us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been billed twice this month, on the 7th and 8th June as showing on my bank statement, it was the bank that advised me to double check my Now TV account!!.. I can not find any contact details?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can contact NowTV either via their live chat service or alternatively by email, click on link below to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've been billed twice this month, on the 7th and 8th June as showing on my bank statement, it was the bank that advised me to double check my Now TV account!!.. I can not find any contact details?

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

By way of confirmation, while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, when you log into your NOW TV account if you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

That being said, given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

The most likely explanation for this is that you have 2 active accounts. What I'll do is send you an email with a request for some details to help us locate the other account and get it cancelled for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everyone suggesting using the live chat..... I've tried this for a couple of months now numerous times and had no luck. Id love to just be able to speak to someone and be able to explain properly.