cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged for a cancelled pass

Cancelled my cinema subscription at the start of this month and i am now going to be charged for it. This is extremely unacceptable as you cant even contact now TV properly. I cant even cancel it now (even thought i did at the start of the month)  because they're trying to take a payment. Someone Explain.

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  did you get an email confirmation of the cancellation? You should once the full cancellation process has been completed. Unfortunately it's not sufficient to click cancel once you have to follow through on the screens until it comes up on screen you have cancelled and have received an email confirmation. Pain I know, one verification would be sufficient in case you clicked by accident.  Another annoying thing is cancel button being greyed out on last couple of days of the month, you are supposed to be able to cancel right to the end. It has been flagged to the team before. Your best bet is to go on to chat tell them you cancelled already and would like them to ensure the cancellation has been processed and the process a refund/stop payment. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.