cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applied passes but still being charged

Having been applying passes for the last few months.

Just noticed despite applying a 2 month cinema pass on the 04/03/17 it has dissapeared and due to be charged on the 12/04/17.

Looked at my credit card bill and have been charged last month as well.

Entertainment pass has also dissapeared, WTF is going on....... is this not fraud??

This site is a nightmare to navigate, how to you actually contact someone

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The most likely cause of your voucher is not being applied is that you're signed in to the wrong account. See the advice below for contacting NowTV live chat should be able to find out if you have multiple accounts.

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

The help article at the link below is probably the best one to use

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Purchase-history

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been an online chat with a VERY helpful Ludwina.... all sorted now.

Glitch in the billing system!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes now disapeared again WTF is going on????????????????????????????????????????????????

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop back on to chat tell them to look at previous chat and they will sort.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.