cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applied 2 month Movie voucher

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me as to why I've been charged £9.99 from applying a 2 month movie voucher?

I thought I was entitled to two free months?
I had a voucher for a 3 month entertainment pass too, which worked fine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you visit My Account what do you see against your movie pass? Does it say you are on an offer for x months or something else?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Showing 1 month in my account - expires 15th jan, my welcome email says 2 months trial?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My offer was 2 months, in drop down it says 1 mth. The email I received from you welcoming me says 2 months.?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I applied a 2 month voucher but it states payment due 9.99 on 18th January not February as I expcted to see, spent 1 1/2 hours on chat tryign to sort it and still nothing - frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues. I can see that this has now been resolved for you. Enjoy your viewing and enjoy your Christmas. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scratch that! I hadn't applied the voucher code  Smiley Tongue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I purchased a Now TV box which came with a 2 month free movie pass.  That was on Black Friday and I think that I started using the pass on November 27th or 28th.  I have just been charged £9.99 (as well as the £6.99 for entertainment which is fine) but I shouldn't have been charged £9.99.  How do I dispute this please?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a Chromecast on 17 December. Signed up with a 2 month free trial for Now TV Movies. Just gone to watch it on my phine and there was an error message about accepting the T&C's. Went to the website and payment details required. Now my free pass has comepletely disappeared! Wasn't meant to expire until 16/17th Feb. Nothing in purchase history - the voucher has been wiped off my account.

Could someone look into this please? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one you should be able to see your Chromecast movie pass.