cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applied 2 month Movie voucher

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me as to why I've been charged £9.99 from applying a 2 month movie voucher?

I thought I was entitled to two free months?
I had a voucher for a 3 month entertainment pass too, which worked fine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, I can't seem to contact anyone. There is no Live Chat or Send Email option for me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have no option to contact someone for help via email!? I should be getting a 3 month free trail as part of buying ee tv and every time i try to watch something it says start your 14 day free trial, im very confussed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you got the code from EE to get your 3 months? From their small print

You must claim your Pass via EE Rewards by 23:59 on 30.04.16. You must redeem your code(s) at nowtv.com/eetvoffer by 23:59 on 30.05.16.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you look on My Account - My Passes do you see your 2 month offer applied correctly in the Sky Movies Month Pass section - it should say you are on an offer. If it doesn't then the voucher hasn't gone through properly and you'd need to try applying it again.

If your offer is applied correctly the charge wouldn't have come from that account,  pop onto My Account - Purchase History and see if you can see the £9.99 charge to verify. If there's no mention of it, you'll need to find any other accounts you have that the charge might have come from, and cancel any active passes you find. See here for more help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah okay, so there is no way for me to be able get a refund for this now?

I can't tell if the code has been redeemed correctly now as I can't attempt to apply a voucher until the pass has expired. But I'm definitely sure I did type the code in, yet it's still charged my card.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you should still be able to apply the voucher today if you've only purchased a normal pass which runs out in just under a month.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Karl, I have sent a reply to the email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've applied 2 month pass from chromecast and it states it expires January, how do I sort this please