cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - NOWTV not accessible

It says on NowTV status there was a fault today and has been resolved

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Log-in-intermittently-unavailable/m-p/349106#U34...

However, I still can't access NowTV

I've restarted Apple TV, but still no luck

Is there still an issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 Are you still experiencing log in issues? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still can't access. It's been like this for 2 days now. I've put a support ticket into Apple/iTunes as I purchased the subscription through iTunes and not NowTV direct.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear this, can you please make sure when you go to sign in it asks for your email address and not username? 

Can you please also try factory resetting your Apple TV to see if that allows you to sign in? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it keeps saying error ? fed up ! just want to watch a few movies on my night off.

Nicola

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry about that 😞

Just to confirm, which device are you using to access our service? Can you tell me what exactly is the error you receive when trying to play out content?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using Apple TV, NOW Tv was running fine until 3 days ago, now it justs hangs on 'Accessing Now TV' then after about a minute returns to the Apple TV home page. Netflix is working fine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. can you try rebooting the box for me. Have you tried watching NOW TV on other devices? If so can you play out. 

If all devices are having issues can you also try rebooting your router.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team