cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activate 2 month move voucher

Hi

We applied a 2 month voucher that we received through a Shredded Wheat offer towards the end of November 2015 - I have now come to activate it and there is no record of it on my account.

Any ideas what might have happened?

Thanks

Liam

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies and entertainment passes activate and start from the date you enter them so it started day you added and has now expired.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as @Anonymous User said when you added the pass in November it started. What was not mentioned was payment. When you applied the code, assuming that it was first time you have used Now, it would have asked for a credit/ debit card from you.  When you apply a voucher it tells you that payments will continue at standard rate, unless you apply a voucher.  I would check your bank/credit card account for around 15th January and see if a payment of £8.99. This article explains about applying vouchers.  

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass It is unfortunate that you have accidentally used up the voucher without realising. However if you have now been charged, at the bottom of the above link is a contact button. If you click that you can then get to the various ways of contacting Now, including chat who should be able to sort a refund.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I have dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team