cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accessing films from skystore

I have tried to rent a film from Sky stote, however it is telling me there is an issue with the payment and i need to go to skystore.com/myaccount.  When i do this and input my log in details it is asking me to link my sky id to access payment information.  I have spoken to sky whon say there is nothing they can do and I am nor a subscribed member and i also dont have a sky ID account. How do i rent a film from NOW TV on the sky store section ?????  This is really confusing

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Maybe something in the guide article below might be of some help ?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/0309-Sky-Store

Legend 5
Legend 5

To buy from Sky Store you need to set up an account. This gives you a Sky ID. You can use the same Sky ID across various parts of the Sky network. So for example the user name you have for here is actually a Sky ID. The ID for this will work on Sky Store. You just have to link it. You might find that easier to on line as I believe if I recall correctly you get sent a verification email. Once all active and with payment pin applied you should be able to make purchases via the box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.