cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accepted deal at cancellation page but my account hasn't changed

I went to cancel my 14 day trial as it expires in a couple of days, but I then accepted the deal offered of 3.49 per month for 4 months. I received an email saying that the offer had been applied however on my passes page it still says that after my trial ends on the 31st of July it'll be 6.99. Am I going to be charged 6.99 or 3.49?!
1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It does seem wrong. Having accepted offers myself I know that when an offer like this is applied on the relevant pass it says "You are on a £*** offer until ****". Underneath it gives the standard rate. Then under it tells you when next payment will be taken and how much it will be for. I am presuming yours doesn't show that? Did you get email confirmation of the deal you accepted? If so pop onto chat, there should be a record on your account of the offer being accepted. They can help to get it applied.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.