cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

50% Movie pass discount

Hi,

I am in the last month of my sky contract and have come back to now tv after leaving in 2015

I activated a 6 month entertainment pass that came with the box and have been advised that as I am

Not a new customer I am not entitled to the 50% off movies for 6 months how is that fare and can I get this?

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm confused @Anonymous User,

Which company offered you a 50% discount. Sky or NOW TV?

And you mention activating a 6 month 'Entertainment' pass in your post and then you talk about 50% off 'movies'!

Sufficed to say, if you left the NOW TV service in 2015 you are not a new customer...

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if there was a pass with the box you should be able to apply the code.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

All passes and offers have T&Cs applied to them if the Movies discount offer is for New Customers only and you've had the Movie pass on your account previously then you would not be eligable for this offer unfortunately.  Although you have come back to Now TV you're using the same account our records would show that you've had the movies pass before and so would not allow the offer to be applied.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have applied the 6 month pass that came with the new box i bought. Why can't I just register as a new customer on my other email address and move my pass i have now over? This is not even 24 hrs old.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Why can't I just register as a new customer on my other email address and move my pass i have now over? 

Because, as you've already been a new customer once before, you can't be a new customer once again @Anonymous User...

If it was that easy to become a new customer, everyone would be doing it. Sufficed to say many people have tried and have got themselves caught-up in all kinds of financial messes!

If you want to view NOW TV content at a discounted rate I suggest that you keep a look-out for the cheap 'Entertainment' and 'Cinema' pass bundle deals that are available from many retailers. Indeed, I recently picked-up a 'Cinema' box from Tesco with a 4 month pass for just £20.00... ie: 50% off the standard price 😉

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User where did you buy the box? Was it from Now direct or a retailer?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.