cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 month pass

I bought a4 month movies pass and entered the code in the my account section but nothing happens. This has to be the worst buy I have made for watching movies.

22 REPLIES 22
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J  this is second person this evening that has had problems applying a movie voucher.  It may be just coincidence but may be worth keeping an eye on.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have had this same issue today too on my account and a friends with two different vouchers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Have had this same issue today too on my account and a friends with two different vouchers

Strange...

Out of interest... What devices are you guys using to input your codes. I mainly use my Windows laptop 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that, I will need to take a look into your account to see what's going on. If you could also ask your friend's to contact us on their account we can also take a look see on what's happening there too. 

I will personally email back you so please keep an eye out for it 🙂

Many thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an issue with our Movie pass. We bought a new NowTV box to replace our old white box in mid-June. We buy vouchers for our movie/entertainment passes, and since our movie pass was up at the end of the month, we bought the box with the movie pass. I scratched the voucher and applied the pass. It was accepted, and we updated our records (we are a bit careful with our records). It was a two-month pass good until 1 September. We didn't think anything of it until we were checking our accounts and saw we were charged for movies on 4 July. We don't have the voucher because it was accepted into the system. Why keep it? I guess I assumed a relaiblity of the NowTV system that I shouldn't have.

I tried the chat, but the service rep was taking forever to respond to me. Really appalling. At the end, I left after he hadn't said anything for around 10 minutes. I emailed NowTV, but I am shocked by this. If there was a problem with the pass it should have come up immediately, but it was accepted. Until today I would have (and have) recommended NowTV to people looking for a streaming TV/Movie service, but this really has made me realise that while the voucher system is nice for those of us who don't want everything charged to our cards, it's not as reliable as it could be. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @yumi,

Thanks for posting.

I'll send you an email soon.

Keep eye eye out for it.

Thanks

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I think that it has all been cleared up now. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, 

We're sorry to hear that you aren't able to enter your voucher code. 

I will personally email you as I will need to check your account and should hopefully have this resolved in no time 🙂

Keep an eye out for it!

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team