cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 Month Movie Pass Not Recognised....

I purchased a Now TV box with a 4 month movie pass about 3 weeks ago directly from my local Argos. I've tried to register the pass, that came with the box, on my account today only to receive a message "We Don't Recognise That Voucher". A quick look on this forum and I can see that "live chat" seems to be the best method of rescolving this, but that's not available!!! What next? How do I get this voucher working? I was hoping for a smooth, simple Now TV experience.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

The voucher is unused and not linked to an offer. All the details have been entered correctly, but still no joy. Found the live chat link though....

Cheers,

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay...

The 'Help Centre' article is not specifically about voucher offers. There's other information in there too.

That being said, if you are 100% sure you've entered the code correctly, your next step is 'Live Chat'...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  silly question you did type it in CAPITALS right?  I know sometimes codes play silly buggers,  it is then best to contact chat and get them to apply it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, all capitals - but thanks for the reply. Just on live chat at the moment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry to hear that you were having some trouble with activating your Pass. 

We hope that it's all resolved for you now and you are able to watch 🙂 

Let us know if you need more help. 

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team