cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month pass, not even a month used and cut off

I have 3 month entertainment pass, not even used it a month and now been cut of.... Y????? They are asking card details again, which are all ready on here, gettin behond a joke now.
Cant even get hold of anyone as it just takes u back to the contact us part, continuously.. getting annoying
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

As this issue is account related, I'll respond to you via a private email shortly.

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am appauled I bought the Now TV box it came with a 2 months Movies pass, this I have only had for approx 3 weeks max now and yet I am now not able to watch the Movies ~ but why not its obvious its some kind of a rip off !! I would not have bought this box if I had known after 3 weeks I would lose my 2 months of free Movies

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Does it feel like about 2 weeks? If so, you may have activated the 14 day trial of movies rather than the 2 month offer - try entering your voucher code again now to see if it's accepted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I shouldnt have to do this, i have not got the voucher as i was not
expecting this to happen.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User , who is one of the NOW TV Team, responded to you by private message earlier, have you checked that?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This has happened to me and i cannot get hold of any one to help reslove
this matter.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

applied a voucher  for a movie pass about a month ago, now tv has just took £9.99 out of my bank , can i have it back please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with your voucher. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team