cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month free trial

Hi all, just made account, added the voucher but it says im being charged on the 8th of January?  

I wasnt that happy putting my card details on there to begin with because of this kind of thing, i want to use the free trial then decide if i want to be charged, not have to cancel if i dont like it, how do i cancel my card being charged? I want to just have a free trial at this point, why am i being charged on the 8th of jan if i get 3 months free?

Any help very appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've started the free 14 day trial and not activated your voucher code. Did you enter it? If you did what do you see against your pass in My Account on a computer? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem solved, i must have put the voucher code in wrong, ive noticed a cancel link too, im assuming its as easy as clicking that when the 3 month trial is over assuming i dont want to be charged?

Thank you for the help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's as easy as that to cancel. You'll be asked a couple of questions but unlike other services it's not hidden, nor do you need to spend 10 minutes explaining yourself to a customer services advisor.

Also if you don't want to be charged you'll need to cancel before the 3 months is up otherwise it'll renew, but you can do this anytime during those 3 months (wait for the 14 day trial to end first though).