cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month cinema pass problem

I got an email offering me a 3 month cinema pass for the price of 1 month, but each time I click the link, I get to a page that says "We're having trouble with vouchers right now" That message has been there for the past 2 days. I can I claim my offer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the same email and had the same problem.

I contacted the online help centre and was told (despite this offer being sent to me as a replacement for a previous wrong offer .... the email even states “oops we made a mistake”) that this offer was sent out by mistake!!

The chat host was obviously not English, but from what I could understand of their explanation, another email will be sent out later today (Saturday 10th) explaining and giving another offer.

I’m not holding my breath! But such BAD customer service! How can they say it’s a mistake? Someone wrote the email, someone authorised it, someone pressed “send”. Cannot be that hard to honour something that they sent out to their customers surely?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You'd need to contact live chat for that and hopefully they can help you get the offer. 

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a read of this thread below, where the Forum Community Manager as asked customers having difficulties applying their email offer to contact live chat.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/3-months-for-the-price-of-1-Win/m-p/456701#M12595

Here's a link to live chat, click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the same email and had the same problem.

I contacted the online help centre and was told (despite this offer being sent to me as a replacement for a previous wrong offer .... the email even states “oops we made a mistake”) that this offer was sent out by mistake!!

The chat host was obviously not English, but from what I could understand of their explanation, another email will be sent out later today (Saturday 10th) explaining and giving another offer.

I’m not holding my breath! But such BAD customer service! How can they say it’s a mistake? Someone wrote the email, someone authorised it, someone pressed “send”. Cannot be that hard to honour something that they sent out to their customers surely?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for a reply. I don't think it is ever going to happen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same 'deal', same issue with the code not working, live chat get emil to contact saying 'they'll definately sort it' email support eventually get in touch, and then tell me to contact live chat, tell them been there done that, not going 'round in circles. email support then give me a phone number for CS who will 'apply code' for me. phone numbergoes to Sky who claim to have no access & nothing to do with Now. utter joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also recieved an email offering 3 for 1 cinema pass and when i clicked on the link there was no offer.
When i went back to the email the 3 for 1 offer link had disappeared. Live chat didnt help they just kept asking for screenshot of the offer but the offer had disappeared. They couldn't explain it and wouldn't honour the offer