cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2for1 voucher help

If I wanted to take advantage of the 2 for 1 off on passes on the now tv site, am I able to buy a couple or is the offer voucher applied to your account on the day you buy it

Thanks oin advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No unfortunately now you've created your account you are no longer considered a new customer so you can't take advantage of those 2 for 1 offers. NOW TV do have an existing customer offer of £99 for 12 months entertainment and cinema but because you already have a 3 month code you've applied you can't take up that offer either.

You might be interested to know you can buy gift cards for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), PayPal Digital Gifts, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World and a few other places. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

which will save you a bit of money and can be used by existing customers (although if you bought an entertainment gift card you wouldn't be able to applying to untilMarch pure in the last month of your current 3 month offer).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Those 2 for 1 offers are for brand new customers who sign up to a new account as part of the offer, so you would only be entitled to one of those offers as a new customer. The pass will start as soon as you sign up for an account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only brought the box and set up my new account on the 27th of this month. All I've done is added my free 3 month entertainment pass to account, which ends on 27th March. I assume I still can't take advantage of cinema 2for1 pass?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No unfortunately now you've created your account you are no longer considered a new customer so you can't take advantage of those 2 for 1 offers. NOW TV do have an existing customer offer of £99 for 12 months entertainment and cinema but because you already have a 3 month code you've applied you can't take up that offer either.

You might be interested to know you can buy gift cards for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), PayPal Digital Gifts, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World and a few other places. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

which will save you a bit of money and can be used by existing customers (although if you bought an entertainment gift card you wouldn't be able to applying to untilMarch pure in the last month of your current 3 month offer).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

My typing on a tablet has totally messed up my last sentence, but it should read 'if you buy an entertainment gift card you'll need to wait until you are in the last month of your ccurrent 3 month offer before you can apply it'!