cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 months free cinema pass

hello ive got a 2 months free pass when i bought a chrome item on my account online it says its expire 23rd january 2018 but on my account on my now tv box it says december 23rd expires whats going on

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Some of the apps aren't clever enough to realise you have a multi-month offer and so report the end of the current monthly period rather than the end date of your offer. To check your pass is showing the correct end date, log into the NOW TV website and go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Your end date should show correctly on there. If it does, you don't have to worry about anything, you will be able to carry on watching until the end date shown there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi andy yes online nowtv says 23rd january 2018 cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, you're fine. 

Just in in case you didn't know, your pass will automatically renew on 23rd Jan and you'll be charged for another month unless you cancel. If you don't want this to happen make sure you cancel your pass before then (no harm in doing this sooner rather than later as you still get to watch until 23rd Jan even after you've cancelled).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just taken out the 2 months free pass and it says I am on a 14 day free trial. Please can you help or I cancel now to save further misery down the line. Thank you Karen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would click on the link at the bottom of the page from where you posted your question, as you will see the link called 'Contact US'. However, I would contact them between the hours of 8am until 10pm because that's your chance to speak to someone about the problem you're facing, and their staff are logged in & ready to go at 8AM which is the BEST time to send them a message for the best chance of a reply.

Sometimes the pomo code may not be properly transfered for example via the Android APP, as the part where you click on Offer opens up a website address. However, sometimes it doesn't transfer that promo code over properly into Promo field box, and so you may need to try clicking on that offer button option AGAIN to see the website address appear above because you will see the offer code listed within that website address near the end of it. So, copy that part of it and paste in to the section where you it allows you to enter a Promo Code.