cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month pass

I'm quite new to Now TV with just the entertainment pass. I want to buy the 2 month black Friday pass but I'm not sure if its open to existing users?. If it is can someone add a link to help me find it? Cheers. Alan
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. That 2 month Black Friday offer is only for brand new customers signing up with the offer. As you already have an entertainment pass you won't be able to get that. If your pass is due to end in the next 30 days then you are entitled to the offer for existing customers, which is 12 months cinema and entertainment for £99.

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Alternately you might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from places like Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), PayPal Digital Gifts, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World and a few other places. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Whilst not quite as good as the Black Friday they can be used by existing customers as well.

Alternately if you need a NOW TV box you can buy them with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers which are currently on offer in places like Argos, Tesco etc and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.