Contributor 1

Re: 2 month cinema pass

Yeah, Sound advice for anyone. I could rake through my wheely bin for it but I had friends round for a bbq so it will be buried under a lot of ex-food lol

Contributor 1

[ Edited ]

I went through the rubbish and found the voucher. I've reinstated it, so drama over. Still not at all impressed with the customer service from NowTV though, considering the competition out there I can see them going the way of ITV Digital. LOL

Mentor 1

@bazzar75 @ANDY60 @schnapps @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Guys

I know I'm late to this party but I just got my story to retell;

In June I discovered that a voucher that I had added to my account in May had vanished and by this time £9.99 had been deducted from my CC.  OK, I thought, I get onto NowTV help and, if necessary, send them a copy of my voucher screen print.

I found that NowTV help were more than helpful, they did not even want to see my screen print once they knew I had one.   Problem was sorted out within a few minutes, my £9.99 was refunded back to my CC and the original voucher end date (27th July) was reinstated,  job done.

I moral of my little tale is: always take a screen print of your accepted voucher.

UK Bob

Elite 1

[ Edited ]

@bazzar75

I suppose this is no consolation, but finding the voucher in the rubbish bin and re applying the code back onto your account, saves you the hassle and time spent on taking the box back to the retailer.

Anyway enjoy Game of Thrones (I can't wait for next week) Smiley Happy 

Contributor 1

Yeah, so glad the bins didn't go this week. As for Game of thrones, I could imagine Joffrey Baratheon working in NowTv customer services. 😂😂😂
First Poster

Same here... applied 2 month pass, all good, cancelled straight away to avoid forgetting, now left with 14 trial end date... not the 2 month pass.... dire system!

Mentor 1

@mpoxton

You know M

I've got a terrible memory and would probably forget my head if it was detachable, that's why I always use my computerised diary to keep track of my voucher usage. Simply put, there is a "sweet time spot" where you can optimally cancel your current pass, Now TV usage or add another pass to your Now TV account without any danger of incurring additional charges on your debit of credit card.

However, to get the benefits of using a computerised diary you have to use your computer daily, that works for me.  I don't use a paper (book) diary simply because I know I will forget to use it.

(Absent minded) UK Bob

Legend 1

@mpoxton Welcome to the forum. Try going back and applying the code for the 2 months again. Also check you are using the website rather than the app to look at expiry dates, as the apps don't always show the correct end date.

Highlighted
Champion 4

mpoxton wrote:

Same here... applied 2 month pass, all good, cancelled straight away to avoid forgetting, now left with 14 trial end date... not the 2 month pass.... dire system!

Hi @mpoxton,

I suggest that you have a word with a NOW TV representitive about this.

Personally speaking I usually recommend that people cancel "after the first day", as this gives time for the various data bases involved to sync up.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.25.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •