cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month cinema pass

i had a 14 day free cinema pass and a 2 month cinema pass and e mail to say its active so why have i been charged???

28 REPLIES 28
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question, when you took out the 14 day free trial did you apply the 2 month cinema voucher before the 14 day trial period expired or did you setup two separate nowtv username accounts (ie one for the fourteen day trial and one for the two month pass)?

Live chat might be your best option, click on link below to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-cinema-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The 2 month cinema pass was applied and i was told that it would become
active only after the 14 day trial period ended...i only have one NOW TV
account...Thanks for responding 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, exactly the same situation. 2 month voucher has dissapeared off my account and they are trying to charge me as the trial period just expired. Ashkay @ Live chat was as useful as a chocolate teapot and said that problem did not exist! Told me to go back to shop  for refund. LOL

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you are checking the duration of your passes, are you going via the nowtv website homepage with an internet browser and clicking on My Account > My Passes or are you checking the pass from the App on your device ?

When you go to My Account > My Passes is the apply voucher code button still next to your pass, if so try adding the code again on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here... applied 2 month pass, all good, cancelled straight away to avoid forgetting, now left with 14 trial end date... not the 2 month pass.... dire system!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know M

I've got a terrible memory and would probably forget my head if it was detachable, that's why I always use my computerised diary to keep track of my voucher usage. Simply put, there is a "sweet time spot" where you can optimally cancel your current pass, Now TV usage or add another pass to your Now TV account without any danger of incurring additional charges on your debit of credit card.

However, to get the benefits of using a computerised diary you have to use your computer daily, that works for me.  I don't use a paper (book) diary simply because I know I will forget to use it.

(Absent minded) UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Try going back and applying the code for the 2 months again. Also check you are using the website rather than the app to look at expiry dates, as the apps don't always show the correct end date.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same here... applied 2 month pass, all good, cancelled straight away to avoid forgetting, now left with 14 trial end date... not the 2 month pass.... dire system!

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest that you have a word with a NOW TV representitive about this.

Personally speaking I usually recommend that people cancel "after the first day", as this gives time for the various data bases involved to sync up.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a message saying my payment had been declined by my bank as I've changed bank accounts. I thought it was strange as the voucher I entered on my pc would cover me until September. So I checked on my app and on pc, and the cinema pass is not there anymore. It's vanished but it was definably accepted. I've thrown the voucher card away as I didn't realise how unreliable NowTv were.