cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month cinema pass

i had a 14 day free cinema pass and a 2 month cinema pass and e mail to say its active so why have i been charged???

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its just poor showing on behalf of the service provider. A perfectly good smart box will probably be junked by the retailer for the sake of a technical problem that can probably be resolved by a click on a keyboard. No  matter, as someone who works 90+ hours a week I dont really have time to chase around after companies like NowTV so from tommorow I'll be an Ex customer. I already have Freesat, Netflix and Prime, Just wanted to watch Game of Thrones 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyway, Thanks for the replies folk. Was appreciated, and certainly more helpful than Akshay @ livechat

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
That bit should read. Don't know why ASDA should be sorting out NowTv,s issues. Body autocorrect

If there is an issue with any product that you purchase from a retailer, under the UK 'sales of goods act' your first port of call is with the vendor (retailer)...

And to clarify... Currently, only brand new NOW TV customers are eligible for 14-day free trial periods. Which means that if NOW TV already have your details on their system you might not qualify as being a 'new customer'.

That being said, if you're positive NOW TV has made a mistake the best thing you can do is contact a NOW TV representative.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forgot to mention if you decide not to go for a refund from the Retailer and opt for a new replacement nowtv voucher.

Then once you have applied the voucher code to your account keep the voucher safe and also take a screen shot of the voucher added to your account for proof just in case something like this happens in the future. 

What that saying "Once bitten twice shy".

Edit - Forget the above i just read your last but one post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, Sound advice for anyone. I could rake through my wheely bin for it but I had friends round for a bbq so it will be buried under a lot of ex-food lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through the rubbish and found the voucher. I've reinstated it, so drama over. Still not at all impressed with the customer service from NowTV though, considering the competition out there I can see them going the way of ITV Digital. LOL

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I suppose this is no consolation, but finding the voucher in the rubbish bin and re applying the code back onto your account, saves you the hassle and time spent on taking the box back to the retailer.

Anyway enjoy Game of Thrones (I can't wait for next week) Smiley Happy 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Guys

I know I'm late to this party but I just got my story to retell;

In June I discovered that a voucher that I had added to my account in May had vanished and by this time £9.99 had been deducted from my CC.  OK, I thought, I get onto NowTV help and, if necessary, send them a copy of my voucher screen print.

I found that NowTV help were more than helpful, they did not even want to see my screen print once they knew I had one.   Problem was sorted out within a few minutes, my £9.99 was refunded back to my CC and the original voucher end date (27th July) was reinstated,  job done.

I moral of my little tale is: always take a screen print of your accepted voucher.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, so glad the bins didn't go this week. As for Game of thrones, I could imagine Joffrey Baratheon working in NowTv customer services. 😂😂😂