cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

14 day free trial been charged for a month

I recently accepted the 14 day free trial for Sky Cinema but have been charged £9.99... Can someone please contact me to resolve. Many thanks Anna.
4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it's possible that you were flagged as a rejoining customer. As you will appreciate computer systems don't always have common sense. What you need to do is go on to chat and they can help. It may be they put a cancellation through and refund. Please note if you do decide you like the service, you can get gift cards at Argos which will save you money. Also folk find when they cancel, they are offered a better price.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Anna, we have sent your case to the TV technical team were further investigation will take place, expect an email soon 🙂 

Thanks The Nowtv Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a pass but can't watch anything

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Duncan

I am a Now TV customer and pass/voucher user, that said can I ask some questions.

1) What type of pass are you trying to use, Kids, Entertainment, Cinema or Sports ?

2) Did you verify the pass, with Now TV help, that the pass number is valid?

3) If so, have you applied your pass to your Now TV account and has it been accepted?

OK, get back to the forum if you can.

UK Bob