cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

14 day cinema free trial showing on bill?

It says im going to get charged for my free pass £9.99, i cancelled it before the date and i found it useless, i shouldnt be getting charged?!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you tell us if when you go to My Passes does it say when the pass is going to end? also when you cancelled did you just click cancel pass or did you follow all the steps right through to the end as there is 3 or 4 pages to go through during the cancellation process and untill these are filled out the pass would not be cancelled. Also did you receive a confirmation email of the pass being cancelled? if not then most likely you may not have completed the cancellation process.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there,

That’s ridiculous, Getting charged for something I barely used and such a exstrenuous process to cancel. I want my money back!

Rameel
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Rameel

You know, ranting and raving will get you nowhere, so to make sure you don't get charged for another month you don't want then you will have to follow the cancellation procedure.

At the top is this screen, go to My Account >>> My passes then press the Cancel button, some other buttons may pop up that you will have to press to confirm your cancellation but follow them through.  Once everything is done, take a screen print to confirm your account's cancelled status.

Within a few days you should then receive an auto email from Now TV confirming your account cancellation and a money-off offer to entice you back.

UK Bob