cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 monthly pass

i am currently using my free 14 days viewing and a movie voucher activated for 2 months. I was not aware of the deals over black friday and did not fully understand how it all works and i now find that i cannot purchase the 12 monthly offer because i have current offers going.

I need to know that if i were to cancel the free trial and the movie pass that i activated via a voucher would the 12 monthly deal be accepted? Please help ASAP as the deal expires 30/11/2017....many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I know a few people have been in the same boat as you. All I can suggest is keep checking to see if NOW TV do a similar sort of promotion around Boxing Day/January sales time, as by then you'll have less than 30 days left on your offer and should be able to take up any offers for existing customers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately no you wouldn't be entitled to the 12 month offer, as even if you cancel your movie pass now the offer will still be active until the end of your 2 months. In order to take up the 12 months entertainment and cinema for £99 offer any current offers you have need to have no more than 30 days left to run.

The other 12 month offers (for entertainment, cinema or sports on their own) are only for brand new customers signing up to an account as part of the offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou for your response, I really appreciate it.  I am gutted that these cannot be run in consession of each other. I understand they are for new and also existing customers....had I had chance to read and check all the offers, inclusive of the t&c's then definitely would have not activated the free trial or 2 month movie pass.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I know a few people have been in the same boat as you. All I can suggest is keep checking to see if NOW TV do a similar sort of promotion around Boxing Day/January sales time, as by then you'll have less than 30 days left on your offer and should be able to take up any offers for existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fingers crossed 😉 thankyou for you help x