cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£1 movies for a month

Received an e-mail yesterday as an existing customer for movies for a month for just £1. Followed the link however it doesn't work and asks me to try again later.
Any advice?
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having the same issues. Have notified them of it the two feedback questionnaires I've filled in. I'll be interested to see the response - thanks for posting 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Perhaps try a different internet browser when attempting to redeem the offer.

When you click on the email offer and it redirects it to your account on the nowtv website, does it show a voucher code in your URL internet address bar, if so maybe try copying the code and manually add it to your cinema pass by clicking on the green apply voucher button next to your cinema pass on your account.

If you are still getting no joy, then contact live chat by opening the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different operating systems, it's definitely not this. Pasting the voucher code in directly to the 'Apply your Sky Cinema Pass voucher' section has the same result as following the url in the email:-

We're having trouble with vouchers right now. Please wait a moment and try again.

Just going to use the 'send us a message' facility to see what they say.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

👌 thanks for responding
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me, thanks for posting.  Hopefully we hear something soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me.