cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 day left

I am currently watching the Martian 23/7/17 it says one day left. Is it this midnight 23/7/17 or tomorrow 24/7/7 at midnight. I'm confused as the dates
Clash into each other
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User possibly somewhere in between. Programs and films tend to be available for whole days. It depends when it was added. It is however doubtful it will expire in 50 minutes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently watching the Martian 23/7/17 it says one day left. Is it this midnight 23/7/17 or tomorrow night at midnight. I'm confused
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Even though i had a good idea of the answer to your posted question, i didn't want to reply just in case i was wrong and got egg on my face.

So out of curiosity whilst i was surfing the internet tonight i thought i would play The Martian just to double check to see when the movie left the NowTV service.

This is what i noticed, when the film was leaving in the last day it changed on My TV Continue Watching section from days to hours (i am guessing the last 24hours, however i didn't start watching the movie until there was about 4 hours left remaining).

At 23.59 on the 24/7/17 there was still 2 hours shown left remaining under My TV Continue Watching and the flim was still playing and because i jumped out of the movie back to the Homepage at approx 00.05 on the 25/7/17 The Martian had disappeared from My Continue Watching screen and there was no way of accessing the film from where i left off.

Therefore i would say that the film was available to watch up until 23.59 on the 24/7/17 where during the last hours available the film in your Continue Watching section turns from days left to hours remaining before leaving the NowTV service.