cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongly Charged

Hi,

I cancelled my subscription on August 2018 after a week of buying the box. After that I was charged from the month on October 2018 to March 2019, so we contacted them about it and they told me they can only refund the month of March, I wasn’t receiving charges right after that and this month I was charged again with £11.99 and they told me someone signed me up for I knew I didn’t. I know some of us have the same problem, so please NOWTV  just give me back all of my money. It is the total of £71.98 now and it’s a lot of money for a person who is not using your program

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Y

First, I'm not Now TV and, in all honesty, I kinda doubt if you'll get a reply from the Now TV staff here but you never know.

OK, while you're waiting you should get onto your bank and cancel your financial authorisation, that way no more money will be extracted from your bank account.

Next, you should go into your Now TV account, accessed by going to the green banner at the top of this screen and clicking My Account, and cancel all your passes.

Once you have safeguarded your funds you can then start negotiating with Now TV to get your money back, if negotiations do not work then you will probably have to take them to small claims court. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already cancelled all of my passes on September and they signed me up again and it came up of nowhere, it only stopped on March but on recent August 29 I have been charged again and told my I have an open pass

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

OK Yas

I would suggest that you go to your Now TV account again but this time put a secret PIN on your account, which you will find under Settings & PIN. Now you can cancel all your passes again without any fear of them being mysteriously reappearing.

One thing to remember, Now TV's pass cancellation process goes down three or four levels, which is tedious but necessary for you to follow to insure cancellation has worked.  Also, unless you get an email, for each pass and within a day or two, confirming your cancellation has been successful then it's unlikely that you are out of Now TV's system.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

I wasn't aware of the Setting @ Pin until reading this, I will add a pin as protection so only myself can buy passes.

Thankyou for your info and tip 🙂

Cheryl