cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Viewing stopped something's gone wrong

Hi i am receiving the error message Viewing stopped something's gone wrong if the problem persists contact online support team. Every time i try to watch something on my android tablet. Got 2 very upset kids who want to watch the lion king and can't 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Colette

First, I'm not Now TV, I'm just a customer like you and may be able to help.

I just have a couple of simple question:

1) Has your children's tablet been modified, added to or has had something new installed?

2) What is the make and model of the tablet?

I ask these questions because Now TV will not allow their programmes to run on modified tablets and, you probably don't know this, but some foreign made tablets are pre-modified before purchase.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Colette

First, I'm not Now TV, I'm just a customer like you and may be able to help.

I just have a couple of simple question:

1) Has your children's tablet been modified, added to or has had something new installed?

2) What is the make and model of the tablet?

I ask these questions because Now TV will not allow their programmes to run on modified tablets and, you probably don't know this, but some foreign made tablets are pre-modified before purchase.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thank you it's fixed now and working fine

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Collette

Just out of interest, and in case someone else runs into the same type of problem, what was the cause and how did you fix it?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mines completely frozen all the time. No way of fixing so far as I was stuck on the phone for half an hour before they say we can't help go to the community. Terrible customer service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been on the chat now for an hour. They are aware there is a problem but rather than admitting it and sorting it out they are purposely wasting people time. I would post as a new discussion but I can't even find anywhere where I can start one.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

E39BDC3F-FB43-4E62-8994-2F706FA9783B.png

New Post.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
I'd also like to know how this was solved please, just signed up to NowTv and getting same message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, just paid nowtv £300 to watch football and can't watch it.

You can't contact support and there is no solution on the community - what sort of service is this? And how are you meant to get a refund?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What do you mean, you can’t contact support?

Even without Live Chat, you can make a complaint here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/feedback-complaints/complaint-about-tv-service

[I see that nothing in my previous post above works any longer]

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.