cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Viewing stopped something's gone wrong

Hi i am receiving the error message Viewing stopped something's gone wrong if the problem persists contact online support team. Every time i try to watch something on my android tablet. Got 2 very upset kids who want to watch the lion king and can't 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Champion 3

Re: Viewing stopped something's gone wrong

@Coletteyuksel 

Hi Colette

First, I'm not Now TV, I'm just a customer like you and may be able to help.

I just have a couple of simple question:

1) Has your children's tablet been modified, added to or has had something new installed?

2) What is the make and model of the tablet?

I ask these questions because Now TV will not allow their programmes to run on modified tablets and, you probably don't know this, but some foreign made tablets are pre-modified before purchase.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
9 Replies
Highlighted
Champion 3

@Coletteyuksel 

Hi Colette

First, I'm not Now TV, I'm just a customer like you and may be able to help.

I just have a couple of simple question:

1) Has your children's tablet been modified, added to or has had something new installed?

2) What is the make and model of the tablet?

I ask these questions because Now TV will not allow their programmes to run on modified tablets and, you probably don't know this, but some foreign made tablets are pre-modified before purchase.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Mentor

Go here to speak to an agent:

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

Scroll down and select Get in Touch, and Live Chat.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi thank you it's fixed now and working fine

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@Coletteyuksel 

Hi Collette

Just out of interest, and in case someone else runs into the same type of problem, what was the cause and how did you fix it?

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Mines completely frozen all the time. No way of fixing so far as I was stuck on the phone for half an hour before they say we can't help go to the community. Terrible customer service.
Highlighted
Mentor

I've been on the chat now for an hour. They are aware there is a problem but rather than admitting it and sorting it out they are purposely wasting people time. I would post as a new discussion but I can't even find anywhere where I can start one.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@retrogirluk 

E39BDC3F-FB43-4E62-8994-2F706FA9783B.png

New Post.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi am getting this message on my new smart tv when am trying to watch movies on  my smart tv but coukd watch entertainment the other day 

And i cant ooen up live chat on here can someone help please 

Thanks in advance 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kazza6823 

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks