Not applicable

Trying to enter my code on my phone and it won’t let me

Trying to enter my code on my phone and it won’t let me what can I do 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would this be the six digit activation code on the television when attempting to activate a NowTV Stick / Box or something else ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problem!!!!!
@schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you get this sorted out ?

Out of  curiosity are you a Republic of Ireland customer and either just purchased a NowTV Pass or started a 7 day trial.

Where i have just found out that since December 2020 NowTV have started a secure payment system for Republic of Ireland customers where an unique code is sent to your phone and you need to enter this code on the NowTV online checkout page when you buy the pass or begin a 7 day trial.

Don't know how it fully works because i am a UK customer and haven't seen this new NowTV system working in practice.

If you are a UK customer and still stuck, come back with some further information and i will either try to help further (if i can) or give you a link to contact NowTV directly for further assistance & help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it regarding the NowTV secure code sent to a mobile phone when buying a NowTV Pass or starting a NowTV 7 day trial being a Republic of Ireland customer ?

Or something else ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No in Nottinghamshire. Now tv intermittent was advised to reboot. Had to enter a code
Off now tv on to iPad oops not recognised

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if the code from your television screen works by typing the code into this link page below.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

If no joy, then see if using a different internet browser with your iPad makes any difference.

Also note, from memory the activation code on the television screen refreshes to a new code after about 9 or 10 minutes.