cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trailers or previews

Having used both Netflix and Amazon prior to NowTV I find it so frustrating there are no trailers or previews for anything on NowTV, especially on sky cinema. Netflix seem to have it right offering trailers to help you find new discoveries to watch.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to add these?

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV has tried this in the past, but in the form of non-skippable trailers for what they wanted to show you, before the show you wanted to watch.

This was universally reviled, and NowTV have thankfully stopped doing it.

But to be able to select a trailer for a programme that you might want to consider watching would be good. Though I think NowTV have their hands full with just trying to get the programmes out there, often with subtitles only arriving a day or two later, without having to make and track trailers as well.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are a multi million pound business, it doesn’t seem too hard for them to add a play trailer option. They have had the time to mess up the Roku interface for no benefit.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Funnily enough, I’ve just found Home/Previews.

Have a look - I think they must have snuck it in since we last spoke.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.