cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

The Batman

Does anyone else think this film the batman is garbage, as the media agrees it is a total waste of airtime and so glad, I am not paying £9.99 a month, for the rest of the really bad films that keep coming on.

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

For me I enjoyed the new Batman film. 

That being said the full retail price of the cinema membership is indeed poor. Although I’m paying £3.99 until March thanks to the cancel game. 

Still I’m waiting patiently for the new Jurassic World and Minions movies. Which we seem to be waiting an eternity unlike Peacock in the US which got them what seemed like instantly 😠

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

Minions: The Rise Of Gru is still available to rent on Sky Store until 4th February, 

For new Universal, Sony and Warner Bros Releases the dates there available to rent till is usually a indication they will on Sky Cinema not long after that, Jurassic Park World Dominion is available to rent until 14th January for example.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Nice detective work bud😎 been looking forward to Minions for a while now. Although still annoyingly so long to wait unlike Peacock in the US ☹️

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

It's showing in the 'Start 2023 with' movies trailer on Now along others- Where The Crawdads Sing (Sony), Bullet Train (Sony) and Elvis (Warner Bros)

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/collections/previews-trailers/asset/116-coming-in-2023-movies-tr...

The Black Phone (Universal) is also only available to rent until 21st January so that's likely coming to Sky Cinema in February aswell.

Martin_14
Expert

Jurassic Park World Dominion is on Sky Cinema from 27th January.

Martin_14
Expert

The whole 7 months after Cinema release for Universal titles is outdated ,even for Sony titles where Sky have the first pay window,  Netflix US get earlier aswell - Where The Crawdads Sing was added on 12th November.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I thought The Batman film was pretty good for that type of thing.  Got a free stream on Chili to watch it a few months ago.

Just paying £1/month for Cinema at present (+£2 boost+£3 entertainment) so I am glad I am not paying £10 either.

Hodge
Mentor

Better than I thought it was gonna be. Went more Detective/Thriller route than action blockbuster route. Didn't need to be 3hrs though.

As for cinema sub, I been getting my money's worth out of it. Paying fiver a month ATM. Been through tons of movies I haven't watched.

Uncharted, last night in soho, old, Logan lucky, Monster hunter, Scream, Ambulance, The Northman, Another round, Quiet place, Nobody to name a few.

Subbing every month might seem a waste, but here and there to catch up on a few titles is always a better option.