cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV package without movies/sport

Hello to all..

Apologies if this is a blatant one, I did look for an answer but I'm a complete newbie here.

Can I sign up for a package that supplies UK/USA Tv channels incl HD (as many as possible for as little cash as possible) without any Film/Sport channels?

5 REPLIES 5
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello to all..

Apologies if this is a blatant one, I did look for an answer but I'm a complete newbie here.

Can I sign up for a package that supplies UK/USA Tv channels incl HD (as many as possible for as little cash as possible) without any Film/Sport channels?

Hi @Anonymous User

the reason why NowTV has four different pass types is so that you only pay for the kind of content you want to have access to.

NowTV has for pass types

• entertainment
  • cinema
  • kids
  • sport (three subtypes day, week, month)

users are able to subscribe to any one of these passes or multiple pass types at the same time, if they wish. And you can cancel at any time as there is no contract involved.

As you appear to just want access to channels that would give you access to US TV show the path you need is the entertainment pass

pass management, including cancellation is managed from the link below. 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

I hope this clears things up a bit Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

Your answer should be turned into a 'sticky' for all new or prospective customers. Simple and accurate, if only our content providers could make things so easy to understand at times Smiley LOL

I've taken the liberty of editing your response in an attempt to show what the universal 'sticky' could look like. I hope you don't mind Smiley Happy

@commanda6 wrote:

NowTV has four different pass types is so that you only pay for the kind of content you want to have access to.

NowTV has for pass types

• entertainment
  • cinema
  • kids
  • sport (three subtypes day, week, month)

Users are able to subscribe to any one of these passes or multiple pass types at the same time, if they wish. And you can cancel at any time as there is no contract involved.

Pass management, including cancellation is managed from the link below. 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for taking the time to reply commanda6.

I do not want any movie access via NOWtv as I get all I need from another service.

It's a shame you can't customise or add/remove content as it sounds like a good service that's well priced otherwise but I'm not going to pay for something I don't need and would never use.. C'est la vie!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely the entertainment pass meets your needs if you're after UK/US programming OR have you mistaken NowTV for a completely 'different' type of service as I note you mention access to USA tv channels? Smiley Wink

You don't have to take out a movie pass, only the entertainment pass which would give you the sort of programming you're after. I for one can vouch for the quality of programming available on this service. Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @commanda6

Don't forget the new Hayu nowtv pass if you are into Reality TV (not my cup of tea mind) Smiley Very Happy