cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stuck on "Let's Get Started >"screen

Had both boxes for some time with no issues. Turned on one evening and suddenly it was on the "Let's Get Started" screen where i have to select a language. I do so which it then takes me to Update Connection. Internet and Wifi both connected.

Next screen is Auto display type where it asks me to press ok to analyse the HDMI connection. "This HDMI is capable of playing video at resolutions up to 1080p"

I select that that and it keeps saying "Connection Dropped. There was a problem connecting to the newtwork (activation plugin not downloaded: -4)"

The downstairs box also does this now. I can't bypass or deviate from the process. Really annoying!

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Had both boxes for some time with no issues. Turned on one evening and suddenly it was on the "Let's Get Started" screen where i have to select a language. I do so which it then takes me to Update Connection. Internet and Wifi both connected.

Next screen is Auto display type where it asks me to press ok to analyse the HDMI connection. "This HDMI is capable of playing video at resolutions up to 1080p"

I select that that and it keeps saying "Connection Dropped. There was a problem connecting to the newtwork (activation plugin not downloaded: -4)"

The downstairs box also does this now. I can't bypass or deviate from the process. Really annoying!

The boxes could be rejecting your IP address @Anonymous User Can you turn your modem/router off for 20-30 mis so it can register a new IP address and see if this solves the problem. If not, we can continue troubleshooting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Unfortunatley, this hasnt resolved the problem.  One of our NOWTV Boxes are still displaying this message when starting up or trying to 'Update'.