cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema Month Pass

Hiya, I have been a now tv customer for probably 3-4 months now. I had the entertainment package , but i have stopped that and started a week trial on the sky cinema, however i have tried to play 3 movies and they do  not play for me. It says make sure you have the correct pass. I have tried Frozen 2 and Equalizer 2 - both do not want to play , same message for both. What pass do i need to have to be able to watch movies on NOW TV please? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried ?

Have you checked by going into the NowTV App (under the My Account section of the App) on your playback devices that the Cinema 7 day trial is on the same account, just in case you have created an additional account for the 7 day Cinema trial.

Your 7 day trial should gain you access to all movies on the NowTV Cinema Pass (though i have read a couple of Sky Movies are having problems on the Apple TV box such has Lion King, where i am not sure if this has been fixed yet by NowTV). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am trying on the Iphone and the phone is on the devise list. 

I do not have Apple TV, i am playing either on the Phone or on the TV - both devises are on my list of registered devises 😞 I did not have any issues while i was with the Entertainment Pass 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try logging out of the NowTV App and then sign back in again on your playback devices.

Before signing back in, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst on here and double check you can see the 7 day Cinema trial (just in case you have accidentally created a second account for the cinema trial and using the wrong account).

If everything looks correct, maybe try a reboot on your playback devices and router to see if it kicks starts your cinema trial into action.

Other than that see if live chat can figure out what's happening.

Use this link below to reach live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint