cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scum bag move

Why on gods green earth do I have to pay an extra £3 to not watch adverts you robbing ###### make now TV free if you want to put adverts it's already £11.99 and you want to squeeze my nuts for more money it's no wonder Netflix is crushing you.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ranting on a customer forum won’t get you very far, all this is doing is going to be seen by likewise customers.

Adverts in streaming services is nothing new, especially in the US. Services such as Paramount+, Hulu and Peacock TV all have plans with adverts and you have to pay an additional fee to remove the adverts. 

If your still wanting to moan to NOW, your best to send an email to customer support. Address is in the below picture.

4ABF4084-3B39-46A8-955A-9090C0537134.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a con, along with reducing number of devices you can watch on.  Its a disgrace, unless you're a sky ar5e licking apologist.!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can hardly call a widely advertised change to a month by month service a con; you were and are free to leave if you didn’t like the new terms.

You can call it price gouging if you like, mind 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Amiga1200
Scholar 2

I know how annoyed I'd be if I started seeing ads on a streaming service I pay a subscription for. Luckily I was already using boost for HD and 5.1 when they started this.

You might be able to offset the charge to remove adverts by going to cancel your passes in your account. There's a good chance you'll get something like a 40% discount for a few months when you click cancel. Boost is sometimes offered at a discount for a few months also. Check your offers.