cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just cancelled my Sky Cinema pass as I’ve found it’s getting very, very repetitive. There are so many films that were ignored (The Hitmans Bodyguard, The Magnificent Seven, Bad Moms, Flatliners, Detroit, American Assasian, Kingsman The Golden Circle) these’ve been out for ages. I see films like The Terminator repeated, but why is T2 never shown? One of the GREATEST sequels ever made. 

I’ve also cancelled because it’s constantly pausing & buffering. Quite a pain when you’re trying to enjoy a film. And some of the 2 star films we’ve never heard of! I have an idea...why not let us, the viewer, rate the films? Or better still gimme the job of picking them 😉 soooooo many films I’d bring back!!! 

Oh...one last thing. Big missed opportunity to have a Sky Cinema Marvel channel. Or even have them all on demand. 

Okay think I’ll go watch Star Wars TFA then TLJ May The Force Be With You 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking forward to the Dunkirk (2017) movie directed by Christopher Nolan coming to the NowTV service in May Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Looking forward to the Dunkirk (2017) movie directed by Christopher Nolan coming to the NowTV service in May Smiley Happy

Yip, I've been looking forward to that one for a while now. Had an email the other day which included some of the movies coming in May, I'm particularly looking forward to War For The Planet of the Apes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah had the same email, where it looks like there is some decent blockbusters movies for May coming to NowTV, Dunkirk, War for the Planet of the Apes and Atomic Blonde Smiley Happy

Because Lovefilm no longer exists,  i don't get the chance to watch these blockbusters movies on Blu-Ray release anymore and have to wait until they are hopefully on either NowTV, Netflix or Amazon Prime Video where i subscribe to all three streaming services (Netflix and Amazon would be my first choice where i can watch the movie in 1080p Dolby Digital surround in my Home Cinema Projector Room) Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Howdy @schnapps

A home cinema projector room. Lucky you my friend Smiley Happy 

I was also a Lovefilm customer and very disappointed in its demise.

It's Nowtv and Netflix for me with the occasional foray into Amazon (monthly rather than yearly sub). 

May looks like a good month for new movies on Nowtv Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a Samsung Sound Surround System, it is 1000watts, so I have my own CINEMA, at home!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Captain Underpants is really funny! 😂

I wish I'd seen it in the cinema now. 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here are some of the movies, that I would reccomend watching, they will be comming soon, at the cinema! Avengers: Infinty War, Rampage and Deadpool 2, they look great!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just want to recommend a movie that i watched last night which i really enjoyed.

Unfortunately it's not on NowTV, but on the Amazon Prime video service Smiley Sad

The movie in question was "I Tonya" about the USA figure skater Tonya Harding back in the early to mid 90's.

Now, just to say that i have no interest what so ever in figure skating, but decided to check the movie out because it had a few 2018 Oscar nominations.

Glad i took a gamable on this flim, which was well acted, had a good story behind it (not sure if the writers expanded or bent the truth a little) and there was some good soundtrack music to the movie also.

One word of caution if you are thinking about watching this flim, then there is a hell of lot of swearing during the course of the movie. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see titanic, heat, pearl harbour.