cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

A United Kingdom was really good. 

Enjoyed every second of It. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User for me one example if a good film is a Matter of Life and Death. Limited graphics and black and white.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too often I find all these graphics and tech destroying my movie experience. Too many movies now are effectively dumbed down with far too much emphasis on flashy graphics/tech etc with not enough emphasis being placed on the actual acting and story line. I love the 'oldies' which relied on good story lines, strong actors/actresses, and an authentic feel, with very little in the way of 'flashy' gimmicks.  

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Awww sweet, my childhood favourite Thumbelina is on here. 😄

The critics were so wrong about this movie. 🙂

Thumbelina-don-bluth-leading-ladies-30774128-720-540

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

One point from that pointless waffle, and I quote this exactly as you wrote it: IM NOT IN THE eu, IM IN uk WE LEFT THE EU YOUR RULES NO LONGER APPLY BREXIT REMEMBER.

You ARE still in the EU, Brexit hasn't happened yet. You've another year to wait. Don't you see all the talk about it EVERY day on all the news programmes? Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pacific rim! With english subtitles for the hard of hearing !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PLEASE IGNORE my post above (number 195). It was in response to someone who was spamming the forum last night. He really did a number on every sub section of this fine forum.

Big shout out to the mods for dealing with it so promptly.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like my Shin Godzilla recommendation caused a ding-dong so how about the definitely in English with no subtitles anywhere 'Double Date' horror-comedy .. Yes it's indie, yes it's British, yes it's not great acting, yes it's funny , yes I enjoyed it ... No, I doubt anyone else will enjoy it! My work here is done! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I see Van Helsing is airing on SyFy right now. 🙂

A fun watch. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Love Van Helsing, proper popcorn entertainment. Love any kind of monster mash-up movies like Dracula vs Frankenstein vs Werewolf etc and Van Helsing has them all! Have you ever watched Monster Squad (might still be on NOW TV)? Like Goonies with added monsters, definitely a fun retrofest watch.