cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Channel 4 have the rights, it was on All4 last time I looked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, @Anonymous User thanks for that! Yep, I have found it now! (24 days left to view)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just watched Kill the Irishman which is loosley based on a true story and the star rating does not do it justice....this is in my opinion is a very poor man's goodfella's and would give it a 1 star at the most...very disappointed as I love movies that are based on fact.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I enjoyed the Age of Adaline
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched Everest (based on a true story) last night on Blu-ray, the movie was really enjoyable, the Cinematography was amazing (some of the camera shots were unbelievable).

The film had loads of well known actors and some of their performances was "top class".

Should this movie come to NowTV in the future, then I would highly recommend adding this to your watch list.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not on NOWTV but me and the family enjoyed Rise of the Krays and its sequel Fall of the Krays.

A lot of people have been saying they are rubbish and wooden but we thought they were really good! 

The one who played Reg even replied to me on Twitter! 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Not on NOWTV but me and the family enjoyed Rise of the Krays and its sequel Fall of the Krays.

A lot of people have been saying they are rubbish and wooden but we thought they were really good! 

The one who played Reg even replied to me on Twitter! 

caseyb1993

How does this film compare against the Tom Hardy movie Legend, which I really enjoyed (thought Tom Hardy was fantastic in both rolls) ?

I noticed in a previous post that you have also seen Legend.

Are the films totally different with the time period that they cover, with the Fall of the Krays (has the title suggests concentrating on their final years) ?

Might have to checkout this two movies.

BTW - Have you recovered from watching Henry Cavil the other day on the Graham Norton Show ?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Henry is a darling I love him! My lovely dad is treating me tomorrow for Batz vs Supz. We love our heroes! 😄

As for the krays, the fall has pretty much the same story obviously but it is played out a little differently to how legend did it but yes it consists of the same time period as legend. If you can, watch rise of first as of it shows how they got to 'power' and it is a two-parter.

Both are worth a watch but be warned they are quite graphic.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@schnapps Henry is a darling I love him! My lovely dad is treating me tomorrow for Batz vs Supz. We love our heroes! 😄

As for the krays, the fall has pretty much the same story obviously but it is played out a little differently to how legend did it but yes it consists of the same time period as legend. If you can, watch rise of first as of it shows how they got to 'power' and it is a two-parter.

Both are worth a watch but be warned they are quite graphic.

caseyb1993

OK, I am sold, Just going to my Lovefilm account has we speak to add these two movies to my Blu-ray rent wish list.

Enjoy you day at the cinema, BTW i think Ben Affleck might have been a good choice has the new Batman IMO, especially with that square jaw /chin of his and at least he should look the part.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Thanks I will! Glad I'm not the only one who has LoveFilm as well! I use it for mainly anime sets as it is cheaper to rent them than paying nearly £30 for a 13 episode box set 🙂