cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Woops, I deleted my ghost pic, didn't think it would delete itself off my comment. Smiley Frustrated

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone, my recommendation for a film is gone girl. If you havnt seen this yet i really think you should if your into twist's and turns this is the one for you. The two main characters played by Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike are exceptional in this film.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wrong Turn 6 is such a stupid film. I love a good horror but the fact that you could tell the bodies were dummies and that you can see the actors being the cannibals masks just makes it really dumb (some films can get away with doing that but this did not). The first one was amazing but after number 3, they went way down hill Smiley Frustrated

Unless you like low budget horrors, or like to laugh at how bad they are, then keep away. Woman Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

How is Let Me In not on here? That's a great film Smiley Very Happy

Also it's original Swedish version Let The Right One In is a good one Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cinderella is here Heart

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

This isn't on NOWTV but it should be! Borrowed it off a friend and watched it twice in two days. Smiley Wink

The 1989 Batman music makes a return and the old Superman theme (have yet to see the Superman films).

Lego_Batman,_The_Movie_cover.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If a good musical is your thing - The Phantom of the Opera is amazing.  I didn't realise there was a film of this until yesterday.  The lip-synch is slightly out in places which is annoying, but overall amazing! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Slasher fans should enjoy Girl House

Its basically Halloween mixed with American Pie as a serial killer goes all Michael Myers in a high tech house full of scream queens providing video entertainment for 'adult websites' (that should get round the forum swear filters) and the first half is pretty much exactly what you'd expect to find in a movie called Girl House!

However the second half turns into a surprisingly fun and tense slasher pic with plenty of inventive deaths and even a nod to classic horror like The Shining. All in all it turned out to be much better than I was expecting, great popcorn entertainment!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I know you aren't asking for movies but I seriously recommend Legend to come on here if you ever get it! A lot of people have said to me it has nothing on the Kemp brothers but I think it is on par to them. Plus you can't knock two Tom Hardy's! 

legend-movie-poster

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was hoping "Amy" would be available soon but it doesn't look like it is... Any chance this could be added?