cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Really really bad movies

This is the worst streaming service, for movies that are really tragically bad, I had loads of movies on watchlist, and fast forwarded about 4, only watched about 2 good ones, I will not pay £9.99 for this I only get special offers now, as too many ads,  Entertainment will be finished end of march, and movies in June at £4.99 for each. I would rather watch a film I have seen before, on other streaming services with no ads. I will rejoin when something I want to watch on, at the same time, or wait till it pops up on another streaming service Disney+ and Paramount+ (Netflix I only rejoin that when something good comes on, as this getting just as bad as NOW

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Your talking about adverts.

Disney+ will be bringing an advert tier to the UK at some point. 
Netflix added an advert tier last year.
Paramount+ has already indicated its intention to bring an advert tier to its international service.

So basically NOW just beat them all to it. 

As for £9.99, I too refuse point blank to pay full price. That being said I’m only paying £3.99 until May. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
superglo2012
Scholar 3
You get 3-4 ads in between programs you do not get any on Disney or
paramount
##- Please tye your reply above this line -##
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

You don’t get any adverts on Disney+ or Paramount+ yet. This I made sure to say. 
Disney+ are launching an advert tier this year in the UK. 
Paramount+ has said they want to bring an advert tier at some point. 

All these points I already said in my first post.

Either way I’m paying £2 for boost so I’m not getting adverts for on demand content.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

When you have to pay for ads, on Disney it still will be less to pay and most of the programs are or have moved to Disney+ where the fee will be £10.99 a month or £109 a year where I will pay after viewing what ads are on and how long. as NOW show 4 ads on a 40 minute program which is ridiculous, also a lot of programs now showing on Freeview where you can record them if you have not seen them on sky arts, also channel 5 showing some programs, there is only a few programs I watch on Now

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Disney introduced adverts in the US and they did NOT reduce the price. In fact they jacked up the price for no adverts. So fully expect that to happen when it comes here in the UK.