cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KBZ
Scholar

Paramount+ coming to Sky in 2022

https://www.skygroup.sky/article/viacomcbs-partners-with-sky-to-launch-paramount-in-europe

No mention of Now, but included with Sky Cinema so we can hope.

17 REPLIES 17
redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks @schnapps I have numerous 4K devices which support the highest quality streams. If I had a NOW device I wouldn't have asked my daft question! 🙂

KBZ
Scholar

Paramount+ now set to be launched by the end of Q2 (alhough there is also mention of summer).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KBZ 

Indeed, I was expecting a more concrete launch month considering they originally said "early 2022". With it being pushed back slightly is very disappointing.

Annoyingly we still no nothing on how much it will cost if your not a Sky TV customer with the cinema package. 

Basically anytime between April and June, unless they are holding off until SkyShowtime can launch in the markets they said and wanted to do a double whammy for launches?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shame it’s been pushed back I was looking forward to watching Halo TV Show

KBZ
Scholar

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a39893019/paramount-plus-uk-launch-date-price/

Launch date 22nd June.  Not sure what this means for Now.  Another add on subscription?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It will be available as a separate app in UK so you will be able to get it on any of the major platforms i might have a look at the platform when it comes out but won't buy a years subscription.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KBZ 

As mentioned by @Anonymous User it’s another subscription. Those NOW cinema membership customers won’t get Paramount+ for free annoyingly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

I know which i would prefer between Sky Cinema and Paramount Plus as well. Sky Cinema is going just end up being Sony films and there original ones they are struggling even put on the Universal ones lol.