cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for passes but says pas expired

Pay for entertainment and movies both payments have come out 12th and 23rd half way through watching something it stops and comes up that my pass has expired...can someone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened to me. 

Logged in on iphone to be told I don't have any passes, logged in on PS4 to be asked if I'd like to buy passes I already own. Logged into computer to look at account and it says that I've never made payments and don't have any due and shows me a card I had on the account in 2015!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened to me. 

Logged in on iphone to be told I don't have any passes, logged in on PS4 to be asked if I'd like to buy passes I already own. Logged into computer to look at account and it says that I've never made payments and don't have any due and shows me a card I had on the account in 2015!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can someone help me please ive paid for my now tv pass and says it is expired my tv and phone say i need to buy the pass and on the computer it tells me i have no payments to pay? somone help me please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please could you help i have paid for my passes but when i try to sign in it asks me to buy another but then it say oops payment failure so what do i do 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem. says I need to purchase new pass, but I have paid for passes.  How can I resolve this?

RoyB
Legend

Hi  @Anonymous User 

You will need to take this up with NowTV directly, as we can’t help with billing issues on the Community, I’m afraid.

But here is a link to a resource that may help you, and from which you can proceed by Live Chat, Email, or perhaps by filling in a web form, whichever best suits your needs.

Although this link is called ‘Help on Cancelled but still being charged’, it covers the case of duplicate accounts in some detail, and this is also a likely cause of your issue; you may have bought the pass(es) on one account, but be trying to watch on another:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

If this isn’t it, or you still need help, there’s a Get In Touch button at the bottom of that page that will let you use Live Chat to discuss your issue with NowTV, and hopefully reach a resolution.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.