cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv Live chat is seldom available on line for Customer Service queries.

Dear Now Tv Customer Service,

I am more than content with the packages that are available on Now Tv but I am concerned with the lack of Customer Support.  The Live Chat is seldom available  since Covid and I can wait hours to connect, which is not acceptable, there is no telephone number for Now Tv users only Broadband.  

How can I contact Now Tv customer support by email?  When are the guaranteed Live chat times?

Kind regards,

Carol Stott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I connected to Live Chat tonight for the first time also. The agent was very helpful and explained that she understood my concern. She stated Live chat was open from 8 am -12 pm daily. An email to [email removed].
is another option. She agreed it was not easy to find the live chat link. I suggested that it should be readily available and more visible.
There is a queuing system but after I waited an hour in the afternoon, I could not see my place in the queue which was not helpful. Tonight I was able to connect very quickly. As you say it’s hidden.
Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Short answer is no, they seldomly monitor the forum.

As for the landline issues, you are best to call the number I provided up thread using your mobile. 

It will just be counted towards any minutes you have on the mobile SIM plan. The number is free of charge. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had been trying to avoid calling on my mobile but it seems this is the only way. Thanks so much for responding. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THEY REALLY OUGHT TO PAY YOU. It's unbelievable that I can ge a response from a concerned fellow customer but gibberish from Now's employees. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
the broadband number counts towards your mobile minutes.

If you have unlimited you won’t get charged.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help