cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV isn’t wotking

I was ready to watch the newly released Pitch Perfect 3 with my husband, son & daughter tonight but it seems there is an issue. Following message appears when trying to access NIW TV on the TV.

”Well, that didn’t go to plan...

NOW TV isn’t loading. Please try again in a bit.

How long do you class as “a bit”? I’ve been trying to re-load now for 1 1/2hours! Still no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, that I can watch it in my phone though

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using to watch on the TV?

Are you using an LG or Samsung smart TV will the inbuilt nowtv App? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ridiculous, I'm having the same problem with trying to watch pitch perfect 3 after paying my bills on time every month... my screen is just black! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What device are you using ?

If it's an external device such has a nowtv box or console and the screen is totally blank. 

Then power down your external device and TV and disconnect the HDMI cable at both ends and then re connect the HDMI cable again and switch back on to see if the picture on nowtv re appears on your TV screen. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's built in on my Samsung tv never had this problem before, I've tried everything... turning the TV off re booting the now tv router nothing is working.. not impressed! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is now working. I went on Live Chat & was given a link on You Tube to make sure all updates were done. They seemed to be all ok, went onto NOW TV & it worked! If you want the link, I can send it to you if yours isn’t working still. Let me know!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you post the YouTube link please? 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you mean by a playback device? I haven’t got a NOWTV box or stick.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What do you mean by a playback device? I haven’t got a NOWTV box or stick.

Hi @Anonymous User

How are you watching nowtv through your TV?

Are you using a LG or Samsung smart TV with the inbuilt nowtv App?

Please give some more information how you are getting nowtv through your television? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I don't own either a LG or Samsung smart TV, so apart from the basic stuff like switch offer the power to the TV or delete and re install the NowTV App again from your television Apps store. 

Then I won't be much help sorry. 

Hopefully somebody from the NowTV team will pick up your posts or maybe an LG or SAMSUNG smart TV owner will offer you some further assistance. 

Alternatively you can try NowTV live chat for help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really appreciate your help. Shame LuveChat isn’t available with NOWTV hey ho. Wish me luck for tomorrow eh?