cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV isn’t wotking

I was ready to watch the newly released Pitch Perfect 3 with my husband, son & daughter tonight but it seems there is an issue. Following message appears when trying to access NIW TV on the TV.

”Well, that didn’t go to plan...

NOW TV isn’t loading. Please try again in a bit.

How long do you class as “a bit”? I’ve been trying to re-load now for 1 1/2hours! Still no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, that I can watch it in my phone though

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, that I can watch it in my phone though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Nowtv box is not working i have rebooted it i have updated it change my WiFi connection and its telling me that my account is not updated and it is important i just made it today I don't know what to do please help .

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My Nowtv box is not working i have rebooted it i have updated it change my WiFi connection and its telling me that my account is not updated and it is important i just made it today I don't know what to do please help .

@Anonymous User Can you log into your NOW TV Account on the website and finihs buying a pass or applying a voucher via the 'Passes and Vouchers' section please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money has been coming out bank account  all the time but doesn’t let me watch any films or nothing so I would like a refund back please and would like to cancel please or if I not have my refund I’m gunner keep reporting

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is it only the new Pitch Perfect movie causing the issue or are all movies on the NowTV cinema pass not working?

I am guessing you have tried rebooting both your nowtv playback device and router to see if that makes any difference. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying so quickly. Nothing is working when trying to access NOWTV. Have rebooted router. Not sure how to reboot NOW TV though. Seems weird that I can watch on my phone but not on the TV though??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device have you got?

If it is a nowtv box or stick just pull the power plug for say 30secs which acts has a soft reboot. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I subscribed to NOWTV online so don’t have a box or a stick to be able to re-boot. I can’t even speak to someone directly  about this as I can’t find a lcustomer service number to contact them directly about this issue!!!